Michael J. Price
As a skilled and knowledgeable Texas criminal defense lawyer, Michael J. Price has more than two decades of experience representing individuals who have been accused of committing criminal offenses throughout Williamson County and the surrounding areas of central Texas. Mr. Price is motivated to seek justice and fairness for each client he represents. He firmly believes that no matter the circumstances, each client deserves fair treatment, respect and the proper time and attention that is needed to achieve the most desirable outcome in each particular situation.
In previous criminal cases, Mr. Price has successfully argued to have pre-trial motions granted, along with achieving reduced criminal charges or sentences before and after trial, and he understands the strategic merits of taking certain case to trial. In addition to his outstanding criminal pursuits and achievements, Price has extensive experience in complex civil matters at both the state and federal levels.
Before pursuing his law degree, Mr. Price received with honors a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas. Now a resident of Round Rock, when he is not spending time with his wife, Tandy, and their two daughters Baylee and Brooke, he enjoys playing basketball and softball, traveling, watching sports and reading. He is also a member of the Knights of Columbus at St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church and remains an active member of the legal community.
- Associate, Moster & Wynne, P.C., Austin, Texas, 1998-1999
- Associate, Grimes & Copenhaver, Georgetown, Texas, 1999-2001
- Principal, Price & Twine, PLLC, Georgetown, Texas, 2001-Present
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Oklahoma City University, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts with honors, St. Edward’s University, 1993
Professional and Community Memberships
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Knights of Columbus
- Member, St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church